In this economy it can be really easy to let debt take over your life. In this book I’m not only going to give you 10 basics steps to get you back on to the road of living life without debt, I’m going to teach you something about yourself. If you’re the average American, then that means you’ve had a credit card since the day you turned 18, and you can’t remember the last time you paid it off in full.
You might also be one of the nearly 15 million Americans that has a compulsive shopping disorder. Or you might have a problem with gambling, or a number of other things that are associated with accumulating debt.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to make you feel bad, or like you did something wrong. In my country, Singapore, (and much of the world) we’re trained from birth to be in debt. We’re told our entire lives that if you don’t have plastic then you’re not one of the cool people. Or, if you don’t carry a balance on every one of your credit cards you’ll never be able to get a mortgage. Well, I’m here to tell you that’s bull, total and utter bull.
I will be releasing tips regularly to help you get rid of your debt. Make sure that you follow them carefully. Be focused and have discipline. This is your precious life we're talking about! Take control of it!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment